Caledonian Audio produces DIY hifi amplifier kits. Specializing in stereo valve / tube amplifiers in the UK, we produce high quality audio devices at a very competitive costs.
We support local British audio and electronic designers and suppliers and try to create a healthy and ethical business relationships with all involved in audio communities.
Our mission is to provide high quality but affordable products to all. We try to create a healthy relationship with all our clients by providing support and guidance using plain language and treat all our customers equally.
Build YOURSELF a valve amplifier! All our valve amplifier kits have been carefully designed and prepared by us at Caledonian Audio here in Edinburgh, Scotland!
All valve amplifier kits come with complete easy-to-use assembly instructions.
- Another Beautiful Build of ECL82/6BM8 17 June 2021 - Hello all, I have just received another positive feedback from another great builder from the Netherlands. I wish the builder many years of great listening please with the amp. Have a look at these pictures as inspirations. more
- Exciting Custom Build Project – Phono Classique 26 May 2021 - Hello all, I would just like to share with everyone a very exciting custom build project, based on the Classique – Phono Valve Preamp Amplifier With Passive RIAA Using 12AX7 / 12AU7 – DIY Kit by one of our builders.… more
- More User Build 23 February 2021 - Do have a look at this gorgeous build of the phono amp. A very neat and tidy build for sure. The pictures speak for themselves. more
There are a number of reasons why you should choose us:
- We will support you all the way through your build
- All parts and components used in the kit are easy to source and using standard components
- We support local businesses – local made transformers
- Detail build documentations
Read the Testimonials
These are the ongoing surveys sent to all our clients:
- 100% users found the build guide very useful
- At the scale from 1 (very easy) to 10 (very difficult), 30% of users found their builds at no.1 (very easy) and 70% at no.3
- 100% users found the components to be of good quality
- 100% users will recommend the kits to others
- 100% users found the the kits exceeded their expectations
- 100% users found the the kits good value for money
- 100% users found it very easy to get a support
Many buyers are very satisfied with the amplifier kits purchased. If you still have any doubt, please get in touch.