Caledonian Audio produces DIY hifi amplifier kits. Specializing in stereo valve / tube amplifiers in the UK, we produce high quality audio devices at a very competitive costs.
We support local British audio and electronic designers and suppliers and try to create a healthy and ethical business relationships with all involved in audio communities.
Our mission is to provide high quality but affordable products to all. We try to create a healthy relationship with all our clients by providing support and guidance using plain language and treat all our customers equally.
Build YOURSELF a valve amplifier! All our valve amplifier kits have been carefully designed and prepared by us at Caledonian Audio here in Edinburgh, Scotland!
All valve amplifier kits come with complete easy-to-use assembly instructions.
- More User Build 23 February 2021 - Do have a look at this gorgeous build of the phono amp. A very neat and tidy build for sure. The pictures speak for themselves. more
- Another User Submitted Build 5 February 2021 - Just received another picture from a user build. The 6BM8/ECL82 SE Valve Amplifier Kit was built and installed. Hope it will give some inspirations to others on other ways to mount the amplifier! Here we can see the builder has… more
- All Amp Kits Now In Stock 27 January 2021 - With the arrival of the transformers from our trusted transformer maker Primary Windings. I can confirm that all our products are now back in stock! Treat yourself to one of the amplifier kits. Either the 6BM8/ECL82 Single Ended or the… more
There are a number of reasons why you should choose us:
- We will support you all the way through your build
- All parts and components used in the kit are easy to source and using standard components
- We support local businesses – local made transformers
- Detail build documentations
Read the Testimonials
These are the ongoing surveys sent to all our clients:
- 100% users found the build guide very useful
- At the scale from 1 (very easy) to 10 (very difficult), 30% of users found their builds at no.1 (very easy) and 70% at no.3
- 100% users found the components to be of good quality
- 100% users will recommend the kits to others
- 100% users found the the kits exceeded their expectations
- 100% users found the the kits good value for money
- 100% users found it very easy to get a support
Many buyers are very satisfied with the amplifier kits purchased. If you still have any doubt, please get in touch.